Thursday, December 6, 2012

10 Weeks

 Babykins is now the size of a prune!


How far along?  10 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:I went to the doctor today and I've lost another pound. I can't wait to get this morning sickness overwith!
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Trying to avoid those
Best moment this week: Today Josh got to see Babykins on the ultrasound and it has gotten so much bigger just in the last 2 weeks!
Miss Anything? My ability to eat more than 5 bites of food at a time.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: fruit mainly. Strawberries in particular
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm actually getting better with the smell of coffee, but I still have no desire to drink it. lol
Have you started to show yet: Nope
Gender: Don't know yet!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: My moodiness has gotten MUCH better. I have actually been a normal human being this week!
Looking forward to: Moving to Louisville next week! It's almost here!



I can not even begin to describe how magical it was having Joshua with me when they did the ultrasound today. They had to check on a big cyst they had seen on my ovary the last time and so I got two separate ultrasounds! The cyst is shrinking, but Babykins is growing like a weed! He/she was even wiggling all around when we saw it and it now has little fingers and toes! I'm so in love with this baby and I can't wait to meet it!
Baby Ater - 10 Week Ultrasound

No comments:

Post a Comment