Friday, December 14, 2012

11 Weeks

How far along?  11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure. I don't think I've lost anymore weight, but I don't think I've gained either.
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Trying to avoid those
Best moment this week:Learning that Babykins now has fingernails!
Miss Anything? My appetite.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Pretty much every food I see, I crave. lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really anything in particular.
Have you started to show yet: Nope
Gender: Don't know yet!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Monday begins the moving process. Hazzah!


A brand new chapter of my life is beginning on Monday and I am nervous/excited/terrified/ecstatic! I have lived in the same town basically my entire life and so making this move to the big city will be a nerve racking experience to say the least. I have been so CrAzY busy with finishing finals, registering for classes at my new school, making/buying Christmas gifts, and making sure my precious pooches are taken care of that I haven't even STARTED packing to move! This week has been incredibly hectic and I can't wait for some down-time. I need some Christmas movies, a cup of white hot chocolate (if you haven't tried it, you haven't lived!) and some snuggle time with Joshua and my fur-babies. I can't wait for all of this to be over with!
This is proof enough that Joshua will make the best dad that has ever lived. Fender loves her daddy!
These two are best friends and I love them so much! Lakota and Fender. (Please excuse the hole in the wall. We were in the process of renovating.)


No comments:

Post a Comment