Sunday, January 6, 2013

14 Weeks


How far along?  14 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: I'm pretty sure I've gained weight...as you can see by my protruding belly. lol

Maternity clothes? Nope 
Stretch marks? No thank you.
Best moment this week: Well, I started a new job and it's fun being able to talk to people about the baby!

Miss Anything? Sushi
Movement: Not yet!

Food cravings: Still lemon juice mixed with salt and water and anything salty. Yesterday I ate half a jar of dill pickles... I'm possessed I tell you. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: No! I'm so excited to be over this morning sickness!
Have you started to show yet: I can definitely tell. 
Gender I can't wait to find out!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Starting to buy baby stuff!


Sorry for the mirror pic... Lame, I know. Joshua is working night shift at the hospital so I have no one to take the picture for me during the day. I am so excited about getting baby stuff soon. I can not wait to find out if this little pea (well, it's more like an orange now according to my What to Expect app lol) is going to be a girl or boy! The suspense is killing me! I don't care either way, but Joshua really wants a boy. He says he wants a boy first to help him take care of a girl later. lol He makes me giggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment