Thursday, January 10, 2013

15 Weeks


How far along?  15 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: I went to the Dr. today and I have gained 3lbs!

Maternity clothes? No

Stretch marks? Nope

Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat <3

Miss Anything? Sushi

Movement: Not yet!

Food cravings: Yogurt, fruit, and still salty stuff.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I'll have a bad day here or there, but it is gone for the most part!

Have you started to show yet: I can definitely tell. 


Gender: We should find out soon!

Labor Signs: No


Belly Button in or out? In


Happy or Moody most of the time: Getting happier and more excited every day!


Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!


Joshua and I are currently looking for a doctor in our new town. We visited one today and liked him well enough, but I just don't know that he is who we will be going with. Finding a new doctor is very difficult and it is just adding onto all of the other new and difficult things that have been going on in our lives lately. Classes start back next week and that won't help things. And I will officially be done training and on my own at my new job on Saturday! It's all a little stressful right now, but we're tough kids...we'll make it! lol

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited and happy for you, Rachelle. Can't wait to meet baby!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Frantz ;-) I will be bringing him/her back to Berea for a debut soon after it's born! lol

      Delete