Friday, January 25, 2013

17 Weeks


How far along?  17 weeks... I am 5 months pregnant! That is so hard to believe!

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 6lbs

Maternity clothes? Not yet

Stretch marks? There are some on my boobs :-/

Best moment this week: Trying to find apartments so we can move in and start a nursery!

Miss Anything? Queso... I'm a Mexican at heart and I am so missing my unpasteurized Mexican cheese. 

Movement: Little flutters here and there. 

Food cravings: Still salt and fruit. I also crave salads a lot. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not since the "Dexter" episode. lol

Have you started to show yet: Indeed! 

Gender: We find out on February 11th!

Labor Signs: No


Belly Button in or out? In


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!


Looking forward to: My 20 week ultrasound!


Ok so here's the skinny on my crazy business lately. I have two jobs now. One as a Unit Secretary in a hospital here in Louisville, and another babysitting for Josh's cousins. I am working 4-5 days a week, 12 hour shifts when I work at the hospital and 8 hour shifts when I babysit. In the midst of all of this chaos, I am also going to school online so I'm trying to fit study time in with both of my jobs and this whole pregnancy-exhaustion thing is not helping one bit. Luckily, I'm in my second trimester and I have leaps and bounds more energy than I did in my first, but my body is still resisting me through everything I'm trying to do. But, I am putting one foot in front of the other and getting by a day at a time!

Josh and I are going to look at some apartments today. We have had a really difficult time finding a place because very few nice apartment complexes will accept a 50lb husky. Fender isn't a problem because she is so small, but almost no one has a pet policy that allows any dogs over 40lbs. We found one though and hopefully we will love it. It is is the exact area where we wanted to find a place so that is even more exciting! I can't wait to start working on a room for little Ater!


This is the adorable little Husky hat Josh's mom got
for the baby! 


Lakota enjoying the winter snow

No comments:

Post a Comment